latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

non native custom fields in s2 user profiles

Home Forums Community Forum non native custom fields in s2 user profiles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 2:02 am #9561
Simon Cooke
Username: Simon23

Can anyone help ?

I have managed to use the plugin: Developer’s custom fields, to register a custom field for an s2member role:

The new field now shows in the back-end edit-user screen for only that user role.

I need to get this new field to be editable in the s2member front-end user profile management screen.

The answer is here in the plugin’s documentation, but I am not experienced enough to work out how to do it

http://sltaylor.co.uk/wordpress/plugins/slt-custom-fields/docs/

I know I have to edit the s2member plugin here:

s2member/includes/classes/profile-in.inc.php

But I need someone to tell me what code to add to the s2 profile php file

joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 9:28 pm #9620

Hi Simon.

I’ll move this thread to the Customer Support forum.

s2Member will edit in its admin panel, the custom fields you created with it, not something else. Why don’t you create the field with s2Member? You can specify what s2Member Level role gets to see it. When editing/creating the custom field, look for the setting called Applicable Membership Levels.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.