latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Non-Recurring PayPal Buttons Don't Work

Home Forums Community Forum Non-Recurring PayPal Buttons Don't Work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:44 am #45347

I’m generating buttons within s2member and either get errors or $0.00 as the price when I use buttons that don’t have a recurring payment.

I can’t use PayPal generated buttons, because we already have 3,000+ users that may or may not need to upgrade their account.

So with the Monthly, non-recurring, one time button, with the buy now button, I set it to $53.25, but when I click it, it says $0.00 on the paypal page. I can enter a price in the item price box. But I don’t trust my customers to enter anything in!

When I use the subscription, one time, one month access button, I’m getting the ” a3, p3, and t3 parameters have not been set”

Why would some buttons work and not others? Thanks.

Also, I could never get the shortcodes to work at all. I am using the HTML code instead. I have deactivated all of my plugins and tested. Still doesn’t work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 11:45 am #45357

I solved it. The PayPal generator was never outputting this:

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="53.25" />

Once I added that, it worked!

Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 8:40 am #45475

Glad you solved it! Thanks for the update.

Also, I could never get the shortcodes to work at all. I am using the HTML code instead. I have deactivated all of my plugins and tested. Still doesn’t work.

Remember that there may also be add-ins and must-use plugins, remove those as well. If you already deactivated every plugin and it still didn’t work, you can also test the theme.

And if that doesn’t work, try testing in a clean WordPress installation. There’s something in your installation that is causing this behavior, this is not normal and I couldn’t reproduce it.

Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.