latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

'NOT ACCEPTABLE' ERROR WHILE MEMBER LOG-IN

Home Forums Community Forum 'NOT ACCEPTABLE' ERROR WHILE MEMBER LOG-IN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 3:10 am #48433

We have been getting some responses from members that when they try to log-in it goes to a blank white page with “not acceptable” at the top left corner. What might be the issue?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:33 am #48483

I don’t know. It’s not an s2Member error that I’m aware of. To be sure, I just searched all the s2Member and s2Member Pro file for “not acceptable” and didn’t find anything.

You could search for that message in all the files of the other plugins you have installed.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.