latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Not Found – Instead of Redirect to Options

Home Forums Community Forum Not Found – Instead of Redirect to Options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:21 pm #9320
Anonymous
Username:

Hi,

I am working on this baby site http://www.revivechallenge.com and everything else seems to work fine except when a non-registered user goes to Nutrition Page, instead of being redirected to ‘Packages’ page or ‘Register’ page the page shows –

“Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. You can search here using the form below”

Somewhere else in this forum I read I could update .htaccess file and add this code

# S2Member URL rewrite issue
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^// [NC]
RewriteRule . – [S=13]

I did that and remove ^/ / with the page URl

But it still does not work.

Can anyone advice what am I doing wrong? And yes i am a novice on programming/coding so feel free to guide assuming I am a dimwit, I will not be offended :-)

Thanks heaps!

Szebastian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:31 pm #9552
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Are you sure the page exists? Usually it only shows that page if the link is to a non-existant page. How did you crete the menu link?

Dave

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:44 pm #9553
Anonymous
Username:

Hello Dave,

Thanks for replying and yes I am sure the page exists. Once I am logged on as a paid member I can see the page and entire content of the page. The idea of using S2 was that the user is forced/redirected to Register page if they try to access a page that is only for paid members. It successfully does that for welcome page but instead of coming with ‘register’ options it gives above error page which kind of mars the purpose. From the documentation of S2 I understand that S2 will take the user to a Register page when they try to access an area or content that is restricted by membership levels.

So yeah …

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:54 pm #9556
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

hm very odd. I honestly wouldn’t have a clue without looking at it.

Hopefully someone else has dealt with this and has a solution.

Dave

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 12:08 am #9557
Anonymous
Username:

No Problem, thanks for trying anyway :-) Much appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.