latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Not receiving autogenerated password

Home Forums Community Forum Not receiving autogenerated password

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  StopWhiningAlready 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 12:48 am #16205

I recently closed my aweber account in favor of Mailchimp. We only have free members, but keep our best content behind a wall that users must register to view. Somehow, during the change over, something got messed up and I’ve going over and over and over everything trying to figure out what was missed.

In an effort to make things easier, I figured it would be better to have the password auto-generated. Biggest problem is the nobody seems to be getting the passwords. What would cause this to happen? searching mailchimp support yields a big fat ZERO. Searching here yields the phone book, but nothing that’s useful. If anyone has any suggestions as to what might cause this, please let me know. Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.