latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Notification email a week prior to EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Notification email a week prior to EOT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  tom carreno 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 16th, 2013 at 1:58 pm #37816
Minna
Username: minjabee

Is it possible for s2Member basic to send an automated email to each member a week prior to the End of Term? We have annual memberships and some members fail to update their PayPal funding sources in a timely manner, resulting in failed recurring payments. Being able to send each person an email reminding them of the payment would help avoid this.

Thanks very much.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 6:50 pm #37968

Hello Minna,

I’m looking into this myself for our membership system, and I have come across the following topic: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/setting-up-eot-notifications/

I hope that helps you!

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 7:11 pm #37973
Minna
Username: minjabee

Alec, thank you very much! I’ve read the linked webpage quickly, but will have a closer look later. It may be above my skill level.

Raam, the support rep, says that s2Member is working on a solution.

“s2Member does not currently have a system for sending email notifications prior to expiration or when a renewal is due, however we’re addressing that functionality in the next major release of the plugin.”

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/member-expiration/

That was back in April 2012, so the solution isn’t available yet.

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 10:28 pm #51645
tom carreno
Username: trc4949

Raam, the support rep, says that s2Member is working on a solution.

I think a one week EOT notification would be a fantastic feature to improve customer retention rates.

Actually I was looking for a 1 week notification that would be sent to subscribers who have an auto recurring subscription. So it would just be a friendly reminder that their card is about to be auto recurring charged for the next cycle.

Was wondering if this has been implemented yet ?

Regards,
Tom

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.