latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Notifications

Home Forums Community Forum Notifications

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Bhati Jay 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 6:43 pm #41588
Bhati Jay
Username: jayb

Hello all,
This is a great plugin, and I can see there is so much potential. But my head is spinning trying to figure out the best possible method for the following.

I’m doing a podcast. And the way I have set it up is that only partial episodes are delivered through RSS to the general public and only members (level 1) can download the full episode at my site.

Is there a feature, that allow me to notify my members of new episodes automatically? I know, they can subscribe to my feed to be notified, but as I mentioned, this is only a partial podcast. What I’m hoping is to use the [s2File download="example-file.zip" remote="yes" /] with my download links on the notifications I send.

Or may be a different approach? All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
BJ

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.