latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Notify of a new comment

Home Forums Community Forum Notify of a new comment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tim Kaye 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 4th, 2014 at 1:16 am #62440
Tim Kaye
Username: KTS915

Can anyone suggest a way of having all members of a specific s2member level notified whenever a new comment is made by anyone else on the site? I don’t need anyone to opt in or out because it’s for classroom environments, and students aren’t given the choice!

The closest I’ve come to achieving this is by using the cbnet-multi-author-comment-notification plugin, but it doesn’t work with custom roles such as those created by s2member. Every other “solution” I’ve found involves manually creating an email list, but that’s not really feasible for anything above a very small list.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 4th, 2014 at 6:10 pm #62444
Tim Kaye
Username: KTS915

What do you know? I had been looking for months for something suitable — but now that I have posted on this forum, I have found just the job. It’s Better Notifications for WordPress (beta). (Obviously, I must have chosen a slightly different search term this time round.) The plugin says it’s beta, but I’ve tested it in debug mode, and it seems to work without any problems.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.