latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Number Of Sales

Home Forums Community Forum Number Of Sales

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Gary Louie 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 8:01 am #15781
dev user
Username: devuser

Hi,

how to get total number of sales for this month with paypal payment?.

Is tracking no of sales is available for pro version ?

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:53 pm #15822
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

I believe s2Member doesn’t provide this kind of functionality, not even the pro version.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:28 am #15919
dev user
Username: devuser

thanks for ur reply eduan.I need to show the most popular videos based on no of sales.any other suggestions

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:55 pm #15955
Gary Louie
Username: dagazaman

Have you looked at the framework APIs? Is there a mechanism there to provide you with PP transaction authentication or authentication count?

I just downloaded S2Mmeber a few days ago and haven’t had a chance to look at the framework or APIs in depth yet.

Are you using S2Member’s membership mechanism to manage your ecommerce?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.