latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Odd characters in my sub footer /* ]]> */

Home Forums Community Forum Odd characters in my sub footer /* ]]> */

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:40 am #46605

After I installed the S2Member plugin we started noticing an odd set of characters showing up in the bottom left of all of our pages. Any help identifying how we can remove them would be much appreciated!

http://www.thepinkpaper.com

Here are the set of characters:
/* ]]> */

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 6:32 pm #46646
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I took at look at your webpage, and it looks like these extra characters are coming from a script on your page related to Google Webfonts. You also have a few JavaScript errors. I’d recommend contacting a developer to assist you in finding the problem here. I can confirm that this does not happen on a clean installation of WordPress and s2Member.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.