latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

of course I wanna buy it but ???

Home Forums Community Forum of course I wanna buy it but ???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 12:01 am #4997
Gunter Gillot
Username: eucmh

Hello
1)
To be simple : what is the difference between free and pro ?
I mean I only want to offer Paypal to my members and nothing else !
So I am asking what is the difference between the 2 ver !

2)
How can S2 take control on a monster WordPress (over 500 posts published) without re-checking all the posts to turn them to a specific level (access) ?

3)
Is there a service to install and set this up correctly as I am 1st french speaking …. 2nd I have installed the s2 and it doesn’t seems to work ?

Gunter

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 3:46 am #5336

Hello Gunter. :)

To be simple : what is the difference between free and pro ?
I mean I only want to offer Paypal to my members and nothing else !
So I am asking what is the difference between the 2 ver !

You can see a comparison between both versions here: http://www.s2member.com/pro/

Basically, s2Member Pro adds more features to those already available in the s2Member Framework (free).

How can S2 take control on a monster WordPress (over 500 posts published) without re-checking all the posts to turn them to a specific level (access) ?

Just go to the Post restriction panel and set it to “all” in the box for the Level you want to require. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> Restriction Options -> Post[/hilite]

Is there a service to install and set this up correctly as I am 1st french speaking …. 2nd I have installed the s2 and it doesn’t seems to work ?

We don’t offer installation at the moment, but you can find many freelance developers that offer that kind service. Try freelance sites like elance.com, odesk.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

I’m not sure why s2Member isn’t working. How did you install it? This video gives a quick example on how to install the free version:

[video playlist="D88E24985C62B23D" width="663" height="400" start="0" show_etag="yes" /]

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.