latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Offer 2 prices for same membership

Home Forums Community Forum Offer 2 prices for same membership

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #4649

I would like to offer multiple prices per membership level, to give options to our members to pay according to what they can afford.

For example:

Gold Level: choose between $20/mo, $25/mo, or $30/mo.
Silver Level: choose between $5/mo, $10/mo, etc.

Is this possible, and if so, how would I set it up?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:15 pm #4650
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi John,

You can create multiple buttons / Pro Forms for the same level, you will just need to have either multiple pages for different buttons / pro forms or have 1 page with multiple forms (it doesn’t matter which).

The simplest way to do it is just to create forms on multiple pages, and have your Membership Options Page link to the different form pages.

If you’d rather have 1 page for a dynamic form, you can use PHP variables and place different values within the shortcodes based on a $_GET or $_POST variable, or just from a dropdown at the top of the page. A freelance developer can do this in a day or so with a basic knowledge of PHP / HTML.

I hope that helps,

Bruce

Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:26 pm #4697
Staff Member

There’s a related article here which might be of interest.
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.