latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

On Form Error, Fields Repost Info?

Home Forums Community Forum On Form Error, Fields Repost Info?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 3:41 pm #52469
forananny
Username: brian_kd

Hello,

My client’s website has an incredibly long member registration form. If the member does not fill in all the required fields then the standard “you forgot to complete the form” message appears. However, the form contents are now completely blank and the user has to refill out the form, which is tedious and we’re concerned may be driving some potential members away. Pressing the back button does reload all of the form contents but not everyone (we’ve had some user feedback) thinks to do that.

Could you program the plugin to re-post all the fields so users do not have to fill out the form again? Thanks,

-Brian

Version 130406 + s2Member® Pro v130406

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 6:57 pm #52476
forananny
Username: brian_kd

Nevermind, I tested this in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Exploder (Explorer – a funny joke, no?), and Safari. A js window appears with the fields to fix. Furthermore I disabled javascript/active scripting in these browsers and the form contents did post on a form submission (both a standard from and a paypal pro form), so that fields contained the information I had previously entered. Thanks, sorry for the inane post :-)

s2members continues to be awesome!

-Brian

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:31 pm #52502

Thanks for the update, Brian. I’m glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.