latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

One PayPal Pro Form / Two Membership Options

Home Forums Community Forum One PayPal Pro Form / Two Membership Options

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 12:42 pm #8618

I am hoping to create a PayPal registration form that has the option to choose one of my two paid subscription plans (a radio select for subscription option not with two different forms). Is there a way to do this besides adding an info page that takes them to one of the two subscription signup pages?

Thanks for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 12:49 am #8680

Hi Michael.

No, not yet, I’m afraid. We’re working on improving this in the coming major release, hopefully very soon.

You could try getting the pro-form’s HTML from the page you put it in, and then use and edit that in the HTML edit tab fo the page, to add the membership choice, but I’m not sure if then the JavaScript or something else about the form will work properly or not, you’d need to test it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.