latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

one time payment question

Home Forums Community Forum one time payment question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 2:43 am #28194

On my site I give visitors the possibility to create a membership with several payment options (Month/Year), that works OK.
What I would like to do now is to give visitors another option, a one time payment to read an article.
Is the combination (recurring payment for membership OR one time payment for non members) possible?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 12:40 pm #28254
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Boudwejin,

Have you looked at specific post/page access? You can find it under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions, and here’s a video on them: Video » s2Member (Specific Posts/Pages)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:33 pm #28288

Specific Post/Page restriction doesn’t work in combination with Levels restrictions or with user accounts. I’d sell those individual pages using custom capabilities. Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

The problem with that is that when a subscription reaches its EOT, all ccaps will also be removed unless you hack the code to prevent that.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 1:17 am #29186

Tx Christian, I looked at the videos and it looks like this is the solution indeed.
I do need to make a bit more study on this so maybe I will have some Q’s in the (nearby?) future.

Boudewijn

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 9:04 am #29249

Cool. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.