latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Only need S2 for the main blog of multi-site

Home Forums Community Forum Only need S2 for the main blog of multi-site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 12:56 pm #16140

Hi! Great product. I am looking to upgrade to Pro, but need help deciding which license to get.

I have a MS install, with a main blog and one sub-domain blog. I only need S2Member, though, for the main blog. The second blog is for informational purposes only, and doesn’t need/use members or any protection.

Do I still need to pay for the Unlimited-Site license, or can I just buy the Single-Site license?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 7:49 am #16235

Hi Tim.

Let me check this with Jason. I’m emailing him now.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 11:32 pm #16330
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

In this case, it’s only ONE instance of s2Member running on the main site of the network, so a Single-Site license is sufficient :-) If you later decide that you’d like to run s2Member on other child blogs in this Network, you will need an Unlimited Site Support License.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.