latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Only one page available when logged out

Home Forums Community Forum Only one page available when logged out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Montaya 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 8:39 pm #61416
Montaya
Username: montaya

The site works OK when logged in. But when logged out will only go to membership signup (membership Options)–I tried to click on home page, groups, and so but the site always reverts to the membership signup page—-The site groupsoz.com.au is set up as a blogfarm—I have tried changing settings in the network and in the main site but to no avail–can someone please help on this problem????

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 8:55 pm #61417
Montaya
Username: montaya

Finally fixed it !!!!! some time back in restriction options—page options. I had put all in all the page options. I eventually took it out of all the levels except level “0 or higher”.
Now that it is blank in 0. Pages work when logged in or out
Montaya

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.