latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Only the shortcode is showing.

Home Forums Community Forum Only the shortcode is showing.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 4:27 pm #24770

When I view pages such as the Membership Account page as well as any other page with a shortcode like [pmpro_account] all that shows is the shortcode.

What’s wrong?

Thank you,

Stephen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 6:09 pm #24779
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stephen,

s2Member doesn’t have a membership account page (unless you mean the membership options page). And s2Member does not provide a shortcode like [pmpro_account].

Could you please specify what your problem is with a little more detail? Thanks. :)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 7:27 pm #24939

I’m sorry. I figured out those pages were from another program I was trying out. I take it the only page that should be there is the Membership Options Page? Is this the page you use to get someone to signup with?

Sorry if I’m asking dumb questions. Everything hasn’t jelled yet.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 8:15 pm #24948
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You should configure your membership options page to be the page where you offer all your payment options (usually) and make it say something like “You can’t currently access this content, signup now! “.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.