latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Operation complete. Users/Members imported: 0

Home Forums Community Forum Operation complete. Users/Members imported: 0

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 1:50 pm #47885
Claire Perkins
Username: azhcc

I am trying to import users using your import template but is not working. I Don’t get an error massage only the following message after the import.
“Operation complete. Users/Members imported: 0.”

ID,Username,Password,First Name,Last Name,Display Name,Email,Website,Role,Custom Capabilities,Registration Date,First Payment Date,Last Payment Date,Auto-EOT Date,Custom Value,Paid Subscr. ID,Paid Subscr. Gateway
,AnitaAhn,azhcc20013,Anita,Ahn,Anita Ahn,taohealingcenters@gmail.com,www.taohealingcenters.com,author,,,,,3/6/13,,,
,MindiAnderson,azhcc20013,Mindi,Anderson,Mindi Anderson,mindi@mindiyogiwellness.com,,author,,,,,8/3/13,,,
,SherryAnshara,azhcc20013,Sherry,Anshara,Sherry Anshara,SherryAnshara@QuantumPathic.com,www.quantumpathic.com,author,,,,,12/13/13,,,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 7:02 am #47982

Hi Claire.

I tried your CSV in my test installation and the 3 users were imported… Did you already have those users created in your installation? If so, trying to use the same email address or username would have prevented importing them again.

In the CSV file, the values have to be double quoted. I’m guessing that the software you used to edit the CSV file didn’t save them. It should look like this:

"ID","Username","Password","First Name","Last Name","Display Name","Email","Website","Role","Custom Capabilities","Registration Date","First Payment Date","Last Payment Date","Auto-EOT Date","Custom Value","Paid Subscr. ID","Paid Subscr. Gateway"
,"AnitaAhn","azhcc20013","Anita","Ahn","Anita Ahn","taohealingcenters@gmail.com","www.taohealingcenters.com","author",,,,,03/06/13,,,
,"MindiAnderson","azhcc20013","Mindi","Anderson","Mindi Anderson","mindi@mindiyogiwellness.com",,"author",,,,,08/03/13,,,
,"SherryAnshara","azhcc20013","Sherry","Anshara","Sherry Anshara","SherryAnshara@QuantumPathic.com","www.quantumpathic.com","author",,,,,"12/13/13",,,

Ah, the usernames will be lowercased when you import, that’s WP’s doing. Just letting you know so you don’t have the user trying the camelcase and not being able to login because it doesn’t match.

By the way, I didn’t edit the email addresses because I’m assuming you made them up. If they’re real, then please edit your post to remove the CSV and I’ll edit mine.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.