latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Optional add-on each membership level

Home Forums Community Forum Optional add-on each membership level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 11:59 am #40154
Sam
Username: schagpar

Hello,

I was wondering whether it is possible offer a check box on each membership level that allows members to add an additional 13% for administrative fees if they feel so inclined. It’s a non-profit and the membership fee is essentially a donation, the 13% we want to be completely optional and all in one form. I understand I could have two links, but we want to streamline the process and once the click sign up and fill in their information the option is at the bottom with the paypal button.

For our payment structure right now we’re using the Pro forms with Paypal express.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
SC

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:31 am #40394
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

No. I’m sorry but this is not possible without modifications. You could start by creating a custom Pro Form Template and then integrating some PHP code that modifies the pricing dynamically. Please see: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.