latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

page access notification

Home Forums Community Forum page access notification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 3:56 am #22053
Miran p
Username: whdmiran

I would like to get notification when customer access specific page.

Customers normally login and than they can access page where I have live videostreaming and I would like to be notified by email each time somebody joins and watches streaming. I tried to work something with API/NOTIFICATIONS but everything is as I understand connected with buying some product.

thanks
Miran

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 9:42 am #22094
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Miran,

You cannot attain this with s2Member I’m afraid, you would have to code the whole process yourself unless there already is a plugin for this.

s2Member recommends jobs.wordpress.net if you need a freelancer to do this for you (in case you’re not comfortable with code).

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.