latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

page access restriction problem

Home Forums Community Forum page access restriction problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 9:35 pm #33948
aus_team
Username: austeam

Hi,

I entered one page id in the box provided at

Specific Post/Page IDs Being Sold On Your Site:

But when I go to button generation page under
Button Code Generator For Specific Post/Page Buttons

There is no item in pull down menu
Button Code Specific Posts/Pages:

Is there any other configuration needs to be done?

and no, there is no other restriction on the page i am trying to restrict with Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions .

I can verify that the page is protected by the page restriction because on the editor page of that page I see this
This Page is a:
Specific Post/Page for sale
( already guarded by s2Member )

The problem is it’s not appearing on the generate button page.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  aus_team.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  aus_team.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 3:04 pm #34014
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

This happens when you put your Post ID in both Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Post Access Restrictions and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions. Please make sure that you don’t have the ID that you’d like to sell anywhere but Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.