latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page level restriction in the database

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Page level restriction in the database

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Gordon Freeman 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 1:04 am #36416

I’m automating the creation of a unique page for each new user when they register (i.e., a customer portal) and part of doing this required adding the page level restriction (e.g., level0 – 4) for the new page.

After quite a bit of searching I eventually discovered that this setting is stored in the wp_options table inside the record with the option_name of ws_plugin__s2member_options. This single record contains a whole bunch of other stuff as well, relating to the admin settings of s2member.

Why weren’t page settings like this put in the wp_postmeta table? It would make much more sense.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.