latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page not found message on my homepage

Home Forums Community Forum Page not found message on my homepage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 1st, 2013 at 9:44 pm #40325

It was working before I tried to change the code in my generated paypal button. I also changed the label from bronze to level 1

Now the index page says page not found, when before it would redirect to the membership options page

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 1st, 2013 at 10:09 pm #40326

a little more info, this message goes away if i deactivate s2member

Posted: Friday Feb 1st, 2013 at 10:48 pm #40327

Ok got it working…the issue was i had switched my front page from a static page to my recent posts. once i changed it back.

is there a way to set it up so that it works when my post page is the front page?

Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 2:51 pm #40567
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Olu,

It seems that your posts page is protected by s2Member for some reason. Can you confirm s2Member hasn’t been told to protect it?

Also, could you please check the settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.