latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page Not Found

Home Forums Community Forum Page Not Found

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Bridle 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 8:43 am #39501

Every page that I try and access i.e http://bridleinfocus.com/free-member-registration/ comes back with Page Not Found!!

It’s definitely in WordPress, I can see it there when I go to ‘All Pages’.

What has happened?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 1:39 am #39620
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

When I attempt to access this URL, I see the following page (no 404 error on my end).

If problems persist, please try to reproduce this on a clean installation of WordPress® (i.e. only s2Member active, and running a default WordPress theme). If the problem can be reproduced there, please submit a Dashboard login privately (to the clean test site) and we’ll run diagnostics for you.

Please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 1:53 am #39756

Once I posted on here I went back to my site and tried a few things to get it to work. I think you may have seen it once I got it to work.

I must have been one of the plugins. I deactivated all of the wordpress plugins and then reactivated the essentials i.e buddypress and s2member.

Now it seems to work properly again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.