latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

page post to pdf

Home Forums Community Forum page post to pdf

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 6:48 pm #27936
big tone
Username: bigtone

I have a few questions:

1. Does S2member allow the post or page to be converted to pdf and then sold as a pdf?
2. Can I secure the pdf so that it isn’t shared or copied?
3. Can s2member bundle selected posts into pdfs so the customer can purchase a bundle of posts/pages with one buy now price?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 8:10 am #27983

Hi there.

No, s2Member doesn’t generate PDFs.

You can protect PDF files with the Download Restriction, though. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options[/hilite]

But you need to put them in the protected folder yourself. Or, if you use another plugin to generate the PDFs, you’d need to have it put them in the protected folder.

The download restriction is usually done with user levels, but you can also use custom capabilities. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capability and Member Level Files[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.