latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page Question

Home Forums Community Forum Page Question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 9:49 am #5687

I am in the final stages of configuring my site prior to launch and I have a question.

The address of my membership site will be, for example, http://www.mysite.com/blog

When someone types in that address that is not a member, the Membership Options page pops up. What I want is for the homepage of the site to display, which is open to everyone, and for the Membership Options Page to appear in my navigation at the top. I have the MO page in the navigation, but when someone types in the address of my blog if they are not logged in it does not go to my homepage but to the MO page. How do I have it go to the homepage.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 9:18 pm #5775
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry :-)

So you want your entire site to be locked down, with everything
redirecting to the Home Page until they become a Member, is that correct?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 6:00 am #5842

That is correct, Jason. I actually think I solved it. On the post restriction section I just left it blank instead of putting in Requires Level 0 or higher. That seems to be working.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:08 pm #5880
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Carl, thanks for the follow-up.

Just thought I might mention, that using URI Restrictions you can protect your entire site the way you want.

Under WP Admin -> s2Member -> Restriction Options -> URI Restrictions and in there simply put a / (forward slash) in your URI Restriction options, this will protect your entire website the way you want.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.