latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page redirect and email currency

Home Forums Community Forum Page redirect and email currency

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 6:09 pm #53587

Hi,

I seem to be having 2 small issues with my site and s2member.

The first is this page when not logged in keeps redirecting to the subscribe area. I didn’t set this rule and not sure why it’s doing that? Check the URL on load.

Second is I have set the currency in the Pro forms to be in £ but when a user registers and pays, the email confirmation comes through in $. Do you know how I can change this?

Please also not that I don’t have the latest s2member as I have made changes to the files and are so close to launch.

Hopefully you can help, thanks so much.

Tyron

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 3:56 pm #53653

Ok, I have fixed the url redirect. It was because I set that page to the login welcome page.

Still looking forward for he $ to £ fix in email confirmation. I am searching through the code now to see.

Thanks.

Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 4:13 am #53675

I fixed both now. No worries.

Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 7:09 am #53680

That’s great! Thanks for the update. I’m glad you solved them. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.