latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page Restriction

Home Forums Community Forum Page Restriction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 23rd, 2013 at 8:32 am #59777

Hello I’m new to s2members and I am struggling with the restriction page. I’ve set up level 1 restriction via the plugin as shown in the video but if I type in the url for my site I can still get access to the restricted page – what have I forgotten to do? Rachel

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 6:02 am #59841

When you tested the restriction, were you outside of your admin account? Restrictions don’t apply to admins.

Also, did you select a page for the Membership Options? This is a requisite for restrictions to work. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page[/hilite]

You may find this helpful: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8gPolqFnYqtBVz0nVeN2sJgRVednq0jw

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.