latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page Restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Page Restrictions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 3:13 pm #39220

Hello again,

The client is asking if there is a way to restrict the pages so that a pop up box asks for ONLY their email address and not redirect them to the member sign up page. They only want to restrict 2 pages and request an email address from the visitor, once the email is entered, the page is unlocked. Is this possible or is the only option to send these folks to the member sign up page?

Thanks so much everyone!

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:30 am #39349
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I’m sorry, no. That’s not possible with s2Member alone.

I would suggest integrating something like this:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-connect/

People that come in through this plugin will be made Free Subscribers (i.e. you will get their email address) and it’s very simple to register this way. You can certainly use this in combination with s2Member if you like.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.