latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pages for Members Only

Home Forums Community Forum Pages for Members Only

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 9:19 am #38024
maryr
Username: maryr

I have incorporated s2member to my wp site. i’m able to create the login/register pages etc. i have 6 pages that are slated for members only. I log out of my admin, go to the site, and none of my selected pages are memership protected.

I am using the free Framework. Thinking it’s all i need because it’s free registration only.

Do you think i should use my Pro package?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 8:42 am #38305
maryr
Username: maryr

I’m bumping this up to see if can get anyone to help. Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 1:58 pm #38441
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Maryr,

So basically you can access the pages even though they’re protected?

Can you confirm that you logged out as an admin, and then cleared your browser’s cache, and then tried accessing those pages?

Also, just to make sure, have you setup your membership options page? Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page. If not please do so and try again.

If nothing happens after you try these steps, could you please try these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.