latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pagination breaks when activating s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Pagination breaks when activating s2member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 5:06 pm #23197

I have a blog at delgadosysanos.com the blog will have a membership site but this membership has nothing to do with the blog itself, the users will be able to buy a membership to a trainning section or course, but the blog is free.

When activating s2member the blog’s pagination on homepage breaks, this means blog posts are accesible but if you click on the pagination links for more post listings (pages 2, 3, 4… n) , the site will redirect to home.

Please help me figure this out.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 6:44 pm #23208
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Federico,

Have you checked under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection?

Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 6:51 pm #23210

Hello, Eduan

Thanks for your reply

It’s not that I want to restrict something, it’s that if you go to for example http://delgadosysanos.com/page/2/
it won’t list the posts on that page but redirecto to home.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 7:59 am #23266

Hi Federico.

That sounds like it may be a problem with the theme. If you try the default TwentyEleven theme, do you still have that problem?

Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 2:45 pm #23802

OptimizePress Latest Version

I re checked and if the s2member plugin is active pagination works, but it stops working when I set the Login Welcome and Options Pages in s2member.

What is wrong?

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:46 am #23829

Hmm…

What are you setting those to? Could it be that one of them is the same you picked for the home page? That’d cause trouble.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.