latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paid member setup with S2Member / Buddypress

Home Forums Community Forum Paid member setup with S2Member / Buddypress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:33 pm #8851

I am NEW to both buddypress and s2member.

Note: I have S2Member PRO (latest version), BuddyPress (latest version), and PayPal business.

I want the following to occur (or some version of this):
The user clicks SignUp > They go to the membership page where they chose which membership options they want (note… none are free)

The user selects the membership option on the membership page (these are paypal buttons) > They pay for membership

The user is redirected to the Create Account Form to register AFTER they have made a payment > The user registers and has access to the account.

What is happening:
The user clicks sign up > They are directed to the BuddyPress Create Account page.
They create the account and have access.

I cant find a tutorial that shows how S2Member and Buddypress integrates. Please help.

Thanks!
Dawnna

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 6:35 am #8887

Hi Dawnna.

If the user can register without paying, then registrations are open to everyone. You’d need to close registrations so only paying customers are allowed to create an account.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.