latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paid membership pages seen only by members

Home Forums Community Forum Paid membership pages seen only by members

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 3:49 pm #22152

Hi,

I have 3 levels on my site. Is it possible to have the pages set aside for “paid member” only seen by members if they’re logged in? It’s my understanding that the leveled pages can be seen by anyone but when you try to access the page it takes you to a sign up?

I’m trying to have these pages visible to only members. Is that possible?

Best,

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 4:56 pm #22159
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kelli,

You could use s2Member conditionals, which would allow you to setup a special text for those that don’t have access, check this article for more info:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Also, you might be interested in the options under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 9:41 pm #22168

YES!

Thanks, Eduan :))

Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 9:25 am #22231
Eduan

You’re welcome Kelli! Glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 10:18 am #22972

Hi Eduan,

I’m trying out the php scripting for advanced conditionals. I’ve downloaded exec php plugin as mentioned in the video. I’ve added my content in the visual portion of the editor (as they said you can’t toggle back and forth) and now I’m in html editor. Does this coding look correct if I want the entire PAGE not just the content to be visible by Level 2 members?

[wpbp_blocks set=”Index”]

Note: The Model Alliance cannot give legal advice. If you are experiencing problems in any of the following areas, you can contact ModelReports@aol.com for further help.

1. Commissions and Contracts

My agency charges me a 20% commission and an additional 20% to the client. Is this legal?

The 20/20 structure is a standard practice and is subject to negotiations. Although it is supposedly negotiable, it is difficult for anyone who is not an established model to negotiate a smaller commission. The percentage that the agency charges the client is called a “service charge.” The client can also negotiate its service charge.

I recently found out that my agent has been taking 5% of my commission as a finder’s fee. This was never made known to me and I think it should be more transparent.

etc….

Some public content.

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 10:32 am #22973

ok, so the php doesn’t show up. hmmm… should i use pastebin?

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 11:40 am #22986

I think I got it!!!

Thanks anyway!!!! :)

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 11:43 am #22987
Eduan

No problem?

Glad you were able to solve your problem. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 12:07 pm #22990

me too!!! so far so good.

if i have a problem…i know you’ll be there!!! yay!

Thanks again!!!

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 12:22 pm #22991
Eduan

No problem. :)

Just start new topics so that this one doesn’t get full. ;)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.