latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paid Posts/Pages + Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Paid Posts/Pages + Membership

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 1:05 am #4928

Hi,

I looked at your videos and at one point you mentioned that if a post is protected by a level and also it can be purchased as a single post, it can create a conflict. I am planning a site where people would be able to purchase individual pages or posts but they would be able also to purchase a membership based on the category of the post/page. For example I have a 10 posts in category about Dogs and 10 Posts in the Category about cats. The person has a Dog Membership so he has access to all dogs, but he wants to also purchase only a single post from the category of Cats. Is that possible? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 8:39 am #4931
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes this is possible, as long as the Category isn’t protected by a Membership Level Restriction.

I hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.