latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paid Subscriber Auth.Net ARB Not Promoting

Home Forums Community Forum Paid Subscriber Auth.Net ARB Not Promoting

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 10:02 am #11503

I created a new subscription using Auth.NET ARB (though pro forms) and validated the that subscription was created @ auth.net and that I received all the emails; however, even though the user was told to log back in since their account was upgraded, the account was NOT upgraded. It it still a subscriber! What am I missing? I need the users to have access immediately after they pay.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 10:24 am #11505

I have a theory that just occurred to me – my site is under development and protected with apache .htaccess basic authentication. This would prevent the Silent POST Url from being accessible and I assume that process is what promotes the user? I disabled this security and tried again and it worked.

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 4:27 am #11532

Oh, that’s great! Thanks for the update. I’m glad your sorted it out. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.