latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paid subsriber ID not updating upon payment

Home Forums Community Forum Paid subsriber ID not updating upon payment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Hunter 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 6:07 am #38934

Hi folks,

I have just set up a new s2Member installation on an academic society’s website. I just tested it out myself by making a new account, and then paying for membership via PayPal.

The PayPal log (paypal-ipn.log) shows that the payment was received and that the subsr_id field was provided to s2Member, but the WordPress/s2Member members list shows this field as being blank (despite all the other user fields being filled). The user role is shown as ‘subscriber’, when it should show s2Member Level 1.

Any ideas on what may be causing this problem and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
David

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  David Hunter. Reason: Fixed typo
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  David Hunter. Reason: Clarified GUI
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  David Hunter. Reason: Defined which PayPal log I meant

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:40 am #38946

Hello David,

Can you confirm if you’re trying to use this code:

<?php echo S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_SUBSCR_ID; ?>
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Alec Weekes.
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:02 pm #39044

Hi Alec, thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure whether I am using that code or not. I installed s2Member via the WordPress plugin installer and haven’t altered the code itself, so I am using the default code. I am not sure of how to check, but if it is done by going into the WP plugin page and clicking the edit link on the s2Member plugin itself (in order to show the code), then that code is definitely not in there.

Sorry for being a bit vague…

Thanks again,
David

Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 3:58 am #39633

Bump. Any thoughts, anyone? :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.