latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Passing Vars and collecting $ BEFORE registra

Home Forums Community Forum Passing Vars and collecting $ BEFORE registra

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  george strnad 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 2:38 pm #49785

My site produces a PDF from User input. It is all Real time, updated with Javascript.

Presently, I have a BUY IT NOW paypal button, that redirects the user (once payed) to an almost exact replica of the initial form, but, the PDF from that one will not produce watermarks.

Problem is, that the user has to re-fill the information again.

1) I don’t want to distract the customer with too much form filling/registration nonsense, until AFTER they pay.

That’s why the paypal BIN button is nice. no registration, just click, pay and go.

2) I have been saving the user data into a DB when they click the PREVIEW button, but, not the BIN button. I know that I can pass a “custom” variable via the Paypal button, and then get it from the IPN, but, I don’t know if I can do that with S2-member. and if so, where does it come out?

I have been fooling around with this for a week… I keep getting stuck, please help

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.