latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Password email not being sent

Home Forums Community Forum Password email not being sent

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Evan Tepel 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 21st, 2013 at 6:52 pm #62080
Evan Tepel
Username: Evan9

Since updating to wordpress 3.8 the email from s2member that contains the username and password is not being sent to new members.

If anyone has the time do they mind testing their site after upgrading to wordpress 3.8 and see if they are having the same problem. I am receiving all other emils except for the one with username and password.

I have not changed or added any plugins since this was working so all i can suggest is its the wordpress 3.8 update.

I am a purchase customer of s2memberPRO however for some reason my original login account forbids me from asking any questions on this forum so i created a new account to be able to ask questions about my purchased s2member pro

Any help will be much appreciated

E

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.