latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Password fields show when js is disabled

Home Forums Community Forum Password fields show when js is disabled

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 1:08 pm #34478

Hi,

I have S2Member -> General Options -> Registration/Profile Fields & Options -> Allow Custom Passwords during Registration? set to No.

However, when javascript is disabled, the two password fields appear in my (Pro Forms) registration form.

I guess I can hide them with CSS, but is this supposed to happen??

Thanks,
Sarah

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 1:10 pm #34479

Also… just noticed that with js disabled, I can submit my form without checking my ‘required’ terms and conditions checkbox??

Seems like this is a bit of a loophole to me?

Thanks,
Sarah

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 7:46 am #34648

The pro-forms require JavaScript to work correctly, that’s why you are seeing this happen when JS is disabled.

Yeah, it’s not ideal and we’ll improve it in the next generation of s2Member. Changing it in the current one would require big changes in the code, risking introducing new problems and bug fixing. All big coding is rather dedicated to getting the next generation ready for release instead.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.