latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Password recovery not working-LIVE SITE DOWN

Home Forums Community Forum Password recovery not working-LIVE SITE DOWN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 1:46 pm #52547

After trying to upgrade S2Member I was prompted for a user/password. No one in my company has this login info and the password recovery feature is not working giving the error: “The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function…”

My customer’s LIVE site is now unable to register members or let people login. How do I get my user/password when a support forum is the only method of support for this plugin?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 7:01 pm #52706
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,

The answer is here:

“The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function…”

You gotta contact your server provider for this one so that they can enable the PHP mail() function.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.