latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

pay over 6 months

Home Forums Community Forum pay over 6 months

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 8:58 pm #45690
Courtney
Username: hike4ever

I hate to post if someone has already asked this but I couldn’t find an answer anywhere in the site. I need to have the user pay for a $59.94 subscription over a 6 month period, which the amount would be $9.99 per month for six months but would give them access to the site for two years from the initial sign up date using Authorize.net Forms.

Is this code correct because I cannot locate the descriptions for each of the items in the code below.

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="1 Month @ $9.99 / then $9.99 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc="USD" custom="mysite.com" ta="9.99" tp="1" tt="M" ra="9.99" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="6" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:00 am #45783

Hi Courtney.

You used the rrt attribute correctly to limit the monthly payments to 6. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rrt[/hilite]

The problem here is that the EOT time would be set at the end of the 6th month, at which point the EOT behavior would happen. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

I’ll ask Jason if anything can be done about it.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:13 am #45787
Courtney
Username: hike4ever

Thanks Cristián, appreciate the timely response. Yes, I would like the EOT to end 2 years from the initial sign up day. Look forward to Jason’s response.

Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 11:39 pm #46020

No, he told me it isn’t possible.

For now, the only way would be if you manage the EOT manually instead of leaving it to s2Member to do everythingn automatically. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

You could leave s2Member’s Auto EOT enabled and what you’ll do manually is change the EOT time in the user’s profile after you receive the last payment, so that instead of the end of that last term paid, it’ll be at the end of 2 years after signup.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.