latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pay Pal Pro Billing Modification Form query

Home Forums Community Forum Pay Pal Pro Billing Modification Form query

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 2:35 am #34879

I am using the Pay Pal Pro Billing Modification Forms, with the following code:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form modify="1" level="4" ccaps="" desc="Upgrade" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="xxxxxxxxxx.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="39.50" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

However, even when a user is logged into the site, they are presented with a “create profile” form, requiring them to create a new user name and password. Surely this should not appear, as they already have a user name and password?

Thanks, Christian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 4:02 am #34882

Please ignore, I think I found the problem – having two forms on the same page. Removing one of them has fixed it.

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 9:44 am #34930
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you solved the problem Christian! Yes having two pro-forms in the same page/post causes problems with the forms’ JavaScript.

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.