latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pay Pal Pro forma

Home Forums Community Forum Pay Pal Pro forma

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Amy Biddle 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 20th, 2013 at 11:26 am #61251
Amy Biddle
Username: AmyB

I recently deactivated and deleted S2Member and S2Member Pro from my account for troubleshooting reasons because I thought it was interfering with another plugin. I have since re-installed it and most of the settings have returned without me having to set things up again. However, my Pro Forms don’t look like they used to. It used to look like this:

But now it looks like this:

I know that PayPal is activated because the regular old buttons still work. Why isn’t PayPal showing up in my PayPal Pro forms?

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Amy Biddle.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.