latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"Pay What You Want" Fix only works one time

Home Forums Community Forum "Pay What You Want" Fix only works one time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 16th, 2013 at 11:35 pm #37844
Daniel
Username: cookiemobsta

Hey! So I instituted the “Pay What You Want” fix found here http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16566&p=59040#p59040

And it appeared to work fine, but after some troubleshooting I found that it only works once. Once someone becomes a member, the next person to click the button gets the following message: “This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.”

Could anyone please help me with this? I would really like my site to be pay what you want.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 9:07 pm #37981
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Daniel,

If you implement this fix instead, do you have the same problem?

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.