latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payflow + s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Payflow + s2member

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 10:55 pm #14893
Bran
Username: brans2member

Hi guys,

Since I opened a PayPal account last week I have to use Payflow.

Does this mean that I have to input into s2member’s options all the variables into the Website Payments Pro section of the account in addition to the Payflow variables?

Thank you.

Bran

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 7:31 am #14927

Hi Bran.

If you plan to use PayFlow, you’ll need to fill out the fields s2Member has for the integration with it, yes.

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 9:18 am #14932
Bran
Username: brans2member

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for the reply.

I filled out both sections (WPPro and Payflow) in my setup.

Bran

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 6:44 pm #14986

Cool.

By the way, here’s a post Jason made today that may help understand the PayFlow integration a bit better: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/requirements-for-new-paypal-pro-accounts/#post-14937

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.