latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment History Stored?

Home Forums Community Forum Payment History Stored?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 2:36 am #43738

Is there somewhere in the database stored information if the member has paid before? My client has asked to have a seperate email when a member renews so our developer needs to know if there is a location in the database that holds payment history?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:23 pm #43915
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Dave,

I’m afraid currently s2Member does not store this info anywhere AFAIK.

It is however a feature that’s coming in the next generation of s2Member, which should be released someday this year.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 8:04 am #43945

Dave, what Eduán said is correct.

One thing you could do to create a sort of payment history, is use the Payments Notification together with a custom script to store that info, or have the notification email the info to an email account to store all these and then search there. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.