latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

payment not working

Home Forums Community Forum payment not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 7:45 am #15039

I just update my s2member for a pro yesterday and installed the paypal pro form button into my website, but one of my clients subscribe for a membership, it’s work to create their profile, but I receive ”0” in my paypal account? Plus I saw on paypal the profile of the customer start in 1 month… but he can have acces and why in one month?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 4:39 pm #15087

Hi Marc-Andre.

It sounds like you gave him a 1 month trial. Could you show me the shortcode you created for the button?

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 8:58 pm #15105
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Premium Members / Description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.marcfitt.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 9:29 pm #15109

That doesn’t have a trial term. It’s weird that the subscription would result in that, then.

Could you send me the link to the pro-form at 1 cent so I create a test subscription and see what happens as the customer, please?

Also, make sure you enable logging before, so it gets logged and we get more data from s2Member, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.