latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment OK but no new member

Home Forums Community Forum Payment OK but no new member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 5:19 am #38933

Hello,
for my last subscribers, payment was OK but their profile was not created. I had sometimes this problem but it’s now for each new subscriber. I’ve tested the hosting with the file and it’s OK. I’ve got a new theme but I cannot imagine it comes from the theme. Does a plugin like Better WordPress Minify interfere with S2member ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:04 pm #39176
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank-you for reporting this important issue.

Could you please ensure that your PayPal IPN and PDT setups are correct, and please enable logging.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration
See Also Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

I can confirm that s2Member’s subscription process is working correctly in a clean installation of WordPress 3.5 and s2Member version 130121.

Please deactivate all plugins and revert to a default WordPress theme and run a test transaction. If you are unable to then recreate the issue, activate your plugins one-by-one and continue testing until you find the plugin causing your issue.

If you can still recreate the issue with all plugins but s2Member deactivated, and a default WordPress theme, please send us a copy of your log files from your plugin’s directory, under /s2member-logs/ through our Private Contact Form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.