latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment system

Home Forums Community Forum Payment system

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 7:55 am #28402

Hi

s2member use for membership payment PayPal or Authorize.net.
In Russia this systems don’t work.
Is there any informathion and requirements for integration s2member with other payment systems?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 9:40 am #28425
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Vladimir,

The pro version of s2Member is also integrated with Google Checkout and ClickBank, are these available for you?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:15 am #28432

Hello Eduan,

Unfotrunately this two payment operators don’t work in Russia.
May be you have some interface to send and receive paying information?
Or some API Documentation describing this type of operation?

Or may be there was some cases with realization on other payment systems?

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:38 am #28434
Eduan

I’m afraid you will have to integrate your payment gateway yourself then, s2Member doesn’t have any kind of prepared API for payment gateways. You would have to examine the existing gateways and adapt it to your new gateway.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:52 am #28436

Yes, integration with site is on my side.
I just need s2member to understand payment is aproved or not.
And attach this information to users profile for accesing or not to site blocks.

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:01 pm #28445
Eduan

Like I said, you would have to integrate it with s2Member, so that it communicates with s2Member correctly. Like I said, check the other payment gateways that are already integrated, to see how they did it.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:44 am #28558
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.